IF YOU HAVE BEEN HARMED
ECONOMICALLY, PHYSICALLY, OR MENTALLY BY OHIO'S EMERGENCY PUBLIC HEALTH ORDERS
WE WANT YOU!
OLAC is looking for people that have been harmed by Ohio Governor Mike DeWine's emergency public health orders. We are building a case against Governor DeWine's unprecedented and unConstitutional actions. If you lost your job because your employer was deemed to be non-essential; If you are an employer and social distancing rules harmed your business; If you were denied medical treatment because the governor denied you access to your doctor; or if you have suffered a genuine mental harm - please consider submitting a petition affidavit.
WE ARE BUILDING A CASE FOR ALL OHIOANS
Our government’s response to the challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic has engendered passionate arguments that span the political spectrum. Ohioans have watched with great interest as the political branches of our government, represented by the Governor and the General Assembly, have debated how best to respond to this novel coronavirus. In light of the extraordinary public interest in this issue, we believe the Ohio Supreme Court has a duty to establish:
- If the Governor of Ohio, or his bureaucrats, can wield the emergency powers of the State that effectively suspend law?
- If the Governor has used the emergency police powers of the state in the least restrictive manner as required by the United States Supreme Court?
- If the Governor has usurped powers exclusively reserved to the judicial and legislative branches during an emergency?
- If the Governor has violated any public meeting laws while conducting the business of the state, acting as the legislative and judicial branches, under a declared emergency when such emergency may not be immediate nor urgent?
- And, whether or not proof exists that the COVID-19 pandemic is a bona fide emergency that should legitimately and reasonably restrict the Ohio General Assembly from addressing the COVID-19 threat in the normal course of their duties?
IF WE WIN - YOU WIN
We are developing a legal case that we think will win. If we win our case it will lead the way for thousands of Ohioans to seek compensation for damages due to the Governor's UnConstitutional Public Health Orders.
You will be included every step of the way!
We will keep you apprised as we are developing our legal
drafts for the Ohio Supreme Court and Beyond. Once we develop a final document - it will be listed as a finished document.
Who are we?
We are a small non-profit 501(c)4 Organization trying to bring a diverse set of people togther to produce a better Ohio. Typically we deal with policy that will make Ohio a better place to live and work!
Donations made to our organization are not normally tax deductible.